Thursday, 9 October 2008

Evaluation of my communication

I use e-mail, IM and SMS in my day to day life.

E-mail: I mainly use it to send my work from school to home and vice versa, and I don't tend to use it for social purposes. I recieve updates for my bebo webpage via e-mail as well, and I sometimes e-mail songs and links to friends.

SMS: I usually use as a kinda IM when I am not at home. I have chats with my friends in other colleges, and organise events and days out with others. I have 5 of my favourite numbers as half price, so I save a lot. =D

IM: My most used of all the communication methods, I use it regularly, almost every day. I can send a recieve songs from my friends, and I generally have a chat with them. Overall, this is the method I use the most, as it is simple and easy to use, with many updates making it more useful to me than SMS and E-mail (such as offline messaging!)

No comments: